There are only 8 places available per group class, so be sure to book in advance to save a
spot on the day and time that works best for you!
All Level Group Reformer Classes:
Our group reformer classes are 50 minutes long and will provide you the most effective full body circuit training based Pilates workout. The classes are taught on Stott reformers and the spring board will be used occasionally during these sessions. If you have never taken a Pilates class we highly suggest you take at least one private session or beginner group class to become familiar with the reformer and basic Pilates instruction.
Beginner Group Reformer Classes:
New to reformer- still need some help? Take this class to learn the Principles of Pilates and get familiar with the reformer. Our group reformer classes are 50 minutes long and will provide you the most effective full body Pilates workout. There will be an overview of the reformer and stretching.
Our 1/2 cardio "tramp" 1/2 group reformer classes are 50 minutes long and will provide you the most effective full body circuit training based Pilates workout using the cardio tramp for 15-20 minutes throughout the class. Springboards may be included in these classes. Jump yourself to a slimmer you!
- We may cancel a class when only 0-3 people are enrolled in it.
- Must be at least 17 to join group classes. Privates or Duets available for younger Pilates enthusiasts.
- Clean socks are required to take classes. Socks with grippers are available for purchase at the studio.
- Memberships cannot be combined or transferred.
- There are no splits or transfers of remaining classes or months to other people.
- All class scheduling and cancellations can easily be made to your account on our online booking system. We do not accept cancellations via phone or email.
- GROUPIES - Group Class Packages/ 1st Class:
If you late cancel, your class will be forfeited. If you no show, your class will be forfeited and a $15 fee will be charged to your card on file.
- FOR MEMBERS (Pilate-ologists (Auto-pay)/ 1st Month):
If you late cancel online, a $10 fee will be charged to your card on file and your class will be forfeited. If you no show, your class will be forfeited and a $25 fee will be charged to your card on file.
- PRIVATE, DUETS, CHARTERED SESSION:
12 hour cancellation policy. If you fail to cancel within 12 hours of your session, it will be forfeited.
- PROMOTIONAL PACKAGES:
There are no returns on any discounted packages. Please review details and cancellation policy for promotions.
ACCOUNT FREEZE POLICY
- Only auto-pay memberships are eligible for our Freeze program. You must provide us with a start and end date to freeze your account. All freezes must be a minimum of 7 days.
- If you freeze your account, you are responsible for all class cancellations during that time. If you fail to cancel, you will be charged as normal including no-show fees of $25 each.
- You cannot be refunded any amount once the charge is applied to your credit card.
- Once your account is frozen you have no access to booking or cancelling classes until the freeze is removed.
- There are no freezes on the 1st month unlimited or 6 month unlimited package.
Sorry No Exceptions.